- Acts as an antidepressant by significantly reducing the symptoms of depression.
- Can be used as a sedative.
- Considered a natural remedy for stress and anxiety.
- Can be used as an effective antiseptic.
- Can decrease menopause symptoms in women.
- Can improve sleep quality.
- Can improve moods.
Directions For Use:
Be sure to dilute Jasmine Essential Oil before use. Mix 3 to 5 drops of Jasmine Essential Oil with a carrier oil (such as warmed coconut oil). You can use Jasmine Essential Oil in a diffuser, bowl of hot water, a warm bath, or apply it topically by mixing it with a carrier oil.
Floral, warm, musky
Blends well with
Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lemongrass, Geranium, Helichrysum, Melissa, Wild Orange, Rose, and Spearmint essential oils.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If you are pregnant, nursing, or lactating, talk to your healthcare provider before use.
Jasmine oil’s FAQs