- Has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Helps with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Reduces nauseated sensations.
- Can treat pain caused by headaches, tension, and migraines.
- Can help hair grow thicker and longer.
- Can improve skin health.
Directions For Use:
For inhalation, add a very small amount of Peppermint Essential Oil to a diffuser. For topical use, mix a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the skin.
Refreshing, Sharp, Minty
Blends well with
Oregano, Marjoram, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Tea Tree, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, and Rosemary essential oils
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If you are pregnant, nursing, or lactating, talk to your healthcare provider before use.
FAQs of Peppermint Pure Essential Oil