- Can alleviate symptoms of anxiety.
- Can reduce symptoms of insomnia.
- Can fight off acne.
- Can be used as a natural hand sanitizer.
- Can be used as a natural deodorant
- Can get rid of nail fungus
- Can control dandruff production
Directions For Use:
For inhalation, add 3-4 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to a diffuser. For topical use, apply 1-2 drops to the area of your choice. If your skin is sensitive, be sure to dilute this oil with a carrier oil before applying.
Crisp, Woody, Camphor-like, Earthy
Blends well with
Lime, Lemon, Clary Sage, Orange, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang and Geranium essential oils.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If you are pregnant, nursing, or lactating, talk to your healthcare provider before use.
FAQs of Tea Tree oil